Friday, December 16, 2011

GRAMMY-WINNING SINGER JANET JACKSON BECOMES FACE OF NUTRISYSTEM

Janet Jackson 
JANET JACKSON

Singing sensation Janet Jackson recently announced on Good Morning America that she has become  the new face of NutriSystem's national advertising and marketing campaign.

Jackson will unveil the company's new NutriSystem Success Program, which features new Chef’s Table entrees, new protein shakes, a My Daily 3 customized activity plan and a new transition and maintenance plan.

Jackson has made no secret that she has struggled with yo-yo dieting, which she revealed in her New York Times’ best selling book, “True You.”

“Dieting never worked for me, counting calories never worked for me, and denying myself the foods I love never worked for me,” Jackson said in a statement. “With NutriSystem I am seeing results already, and I am so impressed by both the thought and the nutritional science behind the program.  There are millions of women like me who want to be successful but don’t have the tools to do it on their own.  I hope I can help inspire them.”

“She is very open about her personal weight struggles and will be appearing in a substantial national advertising campaign to help inform and motivate consumers,” said a NutriSystem spokesperson. 

“The ads, which were shot on location in Australia during Ms. Jackson’s recent worldwide tour, will debut before the end of the year.”

Jackson’s print and television ads for NutriSystem will be seen on various media platforms through 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment