Monday, December 12, 2016

Ruth Negga Gets Golden Globes Nomination

Ruth Negga in LOVING


RUTH NEGGA / Mildred Loving – “LOVING” (Focus Features) – Nominee, Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture, Drama – Golden Globes 



“I am profoundly grateful for this recognition… I can’t thank the HFPA enough for their support, this is such an honor. I am humbled to be in the company of all of these extraordinary, talented, and powerful women. It has been such a gift to share Mildred and Richard Loving’s important story with the world. I share this honor with my partner in the film, Joel Edgerton, our incredible director Jeff Nichols and everyone involved in bringing Loving to life.” – Ruth Negga, Golden Globe Award nominee for Best Actress [Drama] (LOVING)


No comments:

Post a Comment