Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Academy and MoMI Host 'Sound Of Music'

NEW 70MM PRINT FROM ACADEMY FILM ARCHIVE & 
20TH CENTURY FOX TO BE SHOWN 
 

New York, NY - The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and the Museum of the Moving Image (MoMI) will host two special archival screenings in celebration of the  50th anniversary of the film “The Sound of Music “on Saturday, May 2 at Museum of the Moving Image in Astoria, New York.

The Academy will screen a new 70mm print of the film from preservation work done by 20th Century Fox and the Academy Film Archive. The screenings will be introduced by Tom Santopietro, author of The Sound of Music Story, who will also be on hand to autograph copies of his new book.  In addition, “The Sound of Music” actress Marni Nixon (Sister Sophia) will be in attendance to participate in a post screening Q & A.

There will be two screenings of the film at 1:00PM and 5:30PM on Saturday, May 2. Tickets are $15 for the general public, $9 for museum members, and $9 for Academy members. MoMI is located at 36-01 35 Avenue, Astoria, NY 11106.

For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and the Museum of the Moving Image.

2 comments:

  1. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete
  2. it so amazing on everyone who contracted hpv to know about this 100% natural treatment which i also used to cure hpv out of my body. i'm free from this virus i found about the cure online from an ex hpv patient who also got rid of hpv with same natural treatment. everyone suffering from this virus should also inquire this cure. contact the traditional healer Dr Onokun. through his page https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1 or whatsApp +1 208 425 7799

    ReplyDelete