Monday, March 30, 2015

DudeTheArtist Premieres 'Swagg So Loud' Video


(Los Angeles, CA) – After Yahoo Music’s premier of his first music video, “Swagg So Loud” ft. Jemere Morgan, new Hip Hop artist DUDEtheARTIST or “DTA” is releasing the song on all digital platforms. DudeTheArtist has tapped Jemere Morgan, son of reggae legend Roy “Gramps” Morgan, to deliver the infectious chorus “I bet that you can see me now/My swag is so loud/Their screams so loud.”- The overwhelming response from the video has forced Keynote Records to move the availability of the song up a week to capitalize on the momentum. http://youtu.be/KkdoAIOe_Dg
About DudeTheArtist (DTA)
DTA reigns from Palm Beach, FL and is undoubtedly charming, undeniably gifted, wickedly witty and slightly gritty. A part of the college scene, he represents a small breed of college-educated rappers, flowing from Palm Beach State College. His freshman project, Figure of Speech from Keynote Records will certainly make you a fan! The first single, coupled with the music video leaves no explanation as to why he is a guaranteed artist to watch.
DTA’s Figure of Speech EP, highlights his foray onto the music scene. The eight-song collection includes the title track “Figure of Speech,” “Right Now,” “Summer,” “Diss Love Song,” “Side Chick,” “She Got it All” and “Ode to the Legends.” The songs which were produced by DuBloise of Keynote Records showcases DTA’s clever word play and masterful delivery. His songwriting and lyrical display is skillfully intertwined among pulsating beats. For example, “Diss Love Song” is an artful response to a heartbreak from a failed relationship, while “Summer” and “She Got it All” are both fun loving renditions that complements the lead single “Swagg So Loud”. These help to prepare the listener for the grit and street credible “Right Now,” as well as “Ode to the Legends;” both of which DTA uses to pay homage to Hip-Hop industry’s heavy weights that he has tapped into.
DTA’s goal is to not just create music for audiences to hear and forget, he wants to create “mood music” that audiences will listen to and feel, even 10 years down the line. Dude confidently states, “There is a connection between my subject matter, delivery and the public. If I can provoke emotions and thoughts, then I’ve done my job.” With his effervescent charm and confidence beyond his years, he continues stating that in the future he sees himself “making hit music and expanding my brand into other ventures. I see myself on every top ten list with number one hits.” With his talent, level-head and drive, there is no doubt that this will come to fruition.

2 comments:

  1. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete
  2. it so amazing on everyone who contracted hpv to know about this 100% natural treatment which i also used to cure hpv out of my body. i'm free from this virus i found about the cure online from an ex hpv patient who also got rid of hpv with same natural treatment. everyone suffering from this virus should also inquire this cure. contact the traditional healer Dr Onokun. through his page https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1 or whatsApp +1 208 425 7799

    ReplyDelete